Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [Patch] Runtime interaction bug with sudo

From: Patrick Donnelly <batrick () batbytes com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 13:10:45 -0400

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 11:56 AM, Jay Bosamiya <jaybosamiya () gmail com> wrote:
One thing I'm not so sure of is the handlers for SIGPIPE, SIGHUP and SIGXFSZ
being set to SIG_IGN. That's why I haven't included them in the patch, even
though its there in the code you had written ([3] in your mail).

I think that's a peculiarity of Chirp; it doesn't need to be in Nmap.

I would appreciate it, if you could give any feedback for further
improvement; otherwise, I think that the patch can be committed.

It looks okay to me. Please commit it.

--
Patrick Donnelly