Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: How Do I Use the Scripts Found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Nmap\scripts

From: Raul Fuentes <ra.fuentess.sam () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 19:56:52 +0200

Hello En Ming, you can review the NSE pages for learning about each group
of scripts, http://nmap.org/nsedoc/ and the on-line section of nmap's book:
http://nmap.org/book/nse.html for the general info about the scripts.

Atte. Raul Fuentes

Dear Daniel,

I want to put my newly installed Snort intrusion detection system to the
test. Could you tell me which of the 470 scripts are exploit scripts, ie,
can be used in penetration testing?

Thank you.

Regards,

Teo En Ming

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 11:41 PM, Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com