Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: attn: patrik/group

From: Patrik Karlsson <patrik () cqure net>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 10:25:36 -0400

Mike,

Version 3 is not yet supported and the scripts would attempt v2 against and
v3 services.
I have not looked at these scripts and libraries in a while and I'm not
sure of what effort it would take to add support for v3.
It's definitely something worth looking into though and I'll let you know
of any progress I make.

-Patrik