Nmap Development mailing list archives

ncat - Bug

From: Marco Kam <marcokam1999 () hotmail com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 18:51:33 -0700

I'm encountering a bug when I start netcat in a batch file like this:
@echo offstart cmd.exe /k ncat.exe -vv 10.xx.xxx.xx -e cmd.exe
The listener side connects, and then on the sender gets a popup that says "Cannot find /device/harddisk2/dr2". I am
presented with two options, continue or cancel, both of which make the popup close and then open again. The popup stays
until I C^ the terminal. When I press continue, on the listener side it says "Cannot find the path specified."
I have the connection between the two machines, and they're both on the same network connected by ethernet. Both
computers are Windows 7 x32.
Anything would help, thanks.