Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Script Help!

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 21:21:10 -0600

Jerry,

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 7:02 PM, Jerry Scooner <jymandigo () gmail com> wrote:
Thanks so much for the reply I know you guys must be so busy,

Not really. User reports drive a lot of our development, too. Swing by
our IRC channel if you want to chat: irc://chat.freenode.net/#nmap

so your saying
instead of utilizing a script just copy & paste "PS> nmap -p 3389 -oG
rdp-scan.gnmap $target

PS> Select-String rdp-scan.gnmap -Pattern "\s3389/open/tcp" |
ForEach-Object { $_.split()[1] } > rdp-ips.txt" as it is in my .bat file and
run it and I will get the rdp open ips listed in a the .txt file?

No, that won't work in a .bat file. It's PowerShell, so it needs to go
into a .ps1 file. See: http://www.microsoft.com/powershell

I will give it a go unwavering thanks.

Hope this works for you.

Dan