Nmap Development mailing list archives

RE: Unable to compile nmap on win8 64

From: "Rob Nicholls" <robert () robnicholls co uk>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 10:08:17 -0000

Sorry for the slow reply, it's been a busy week and I was sitting an exam on
Tuesday. I'm not at my main computer right now to verify this, but my two
suggestions would be to make sure you're building the Release version
(instead of a Debug version, I'm not sure even x86 Debug versions compile
right now), and use the latest Subversion code (as I've not tried compiling
a 64 bit version using 6.40 so I can't tell if it work, although it probably
will).

Rob