Nmap Development mailing list archives

Gsoc participation

From: Raghav Pande <kaelsunstrider.raghav () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 03:25:19 +0530

Hi,
I am an undergraduate student applying for gsoc this year.
I have looked up the ideas provided at nmap gsoc ideas page
I wanted to follow up on the sub project - winpcap
What exactly are the requirements for a person to get in this area?
My skills involve programming, reverse engineering in windows environment
and my past experiences have been with malwares of many kind. I noticed
somewhere you guys asked pcsp library embedded in one single executable and
loads of other things i can do.
However i have no idea what my skills would be best utilised for.
Kindly guide me.

--
Regards
Raghav Pande