Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [Patch] Upgrade libpcap to 1.5.3

From: Jay Bosamiya <jaybosamiya () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 15:14:09 +0530

Since I didn't get any replies at all, I'm going to assume that my patch
either got lost in the other mails or that I should have posted a complete
patch (i.e. a direct patch that upgrades libpcap without needing to follow
any other steps).

Hence, this mail is both a BUMP as well as a mail with the complete patch
attached. This time, only the patch need be run and libpcap is directly
upgraded to 1.5.3.

Attached: libpcap_upgrade_to_1.5.3.patch

PS: I'm sending this again since it seems like it didn't get received into
the system last time.

Regards
Jay Bosamiya