Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: ssl-enum-ciphers support for TLS extensions

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 20:33:36 -0800

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 09:15:20PM -0600, Daniel Miller wrote:
This is really cool! I had forgotten about your previous message,
though I'm sure it was subconsciously influencing me as I split out
the tls.lua library. I'm pretty busy at the moment, but I'll give a
shot to merging the two concepts. Hopefully I can have it done within
a week or so.

Thanks Dan. Good job splitting out the tls library, by the way. I was
debating whether that should be done after working on ssl-enum-ciphers.

Thanks for offering to take a look at it. I saw that tls.lua was taken
mostly from ssl-enum-ciphers.nse, with some changes. You surely know
best what has to get ported over.

I have another patch series that adds support for determining the
server's preferred ciphersuite order, which will also need some
reworking.

David Fifield