Nmap Development mailing list archives

SSL Discovery

From: "Carlberg Jr.,William J." <William.Carlberg () cna com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 13:38:39 -0500

Hi, are there any plans to add the full SLL chain to the discovery process when using nmap to scan a network for SSL
certificates. We really like the ability to determine when certs were created and when they will expire. We would like
that feature for the complete SSL chain.

Thanks

Jim Carlberg
312-822-6790

NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments and appended messages, is for the sole use of the intended
recipients and may contain confidential and legally privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, any review, dissemination, distribution, copying, storage or other use of all or
any portion of this message is strictly prohibited.
If you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message in
its entirety.