Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: How can i share my NSE scripts ?

From: Fyodor <fyodor () nmap org>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 19:30:51 -0800

On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 11:33 AM, Martin Holst Swende <martin () swende se>wrote:

  Apologies if anyone gets this multiple times , my email were getting
blocked by google and didn't reach the dev-list.

Thanks Martin.  And on that note, if anyone else find that a message they
send to the dev list doesn't go through, please forward a copy to me.
 Google's anti-spam filter catches more spam for us than SpamAssassin did,
but I think it also has more false positives.  And it is certainly more
opaque about why a given message was classified as spam.  Fortunately we
can whitelist folks to whom this is happening, as we did with Martin, but
only if you let me know that it's happening to you.

You can check if your message went through by watching the official archive
at http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/.  All accepted mail should reach there
within 30 minutes from sending.  But if you send from an address which
isn't subscribed to the list there may be a day or two delay as those
messages go through manual moderation.

Cheers,
Fyodor