Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Using nping echo mode over IPv6

From: Toni Ruottu <toni.ruottu () iki fi>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 19:18:47 +0300

Apparently the files got filtered out because Juhani was not subscribed to
the list. I volunteered to post the files for him.

  Cheers, --Toni

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 6:52 PM, Luis MartinGarcia. <luis.mgarc () gmail com>wrote:

Hi Juhani,

It looks like you forgot to attach the output ;-)

Btw, if you didn't, can you please run with the -d5 flag?

Thanks. Best regards,

Luis MartinGarcia.