Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Jacek's GSoC summary and a status report - #16 of 16

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 15:49:23 -0500

On 09/23/2013 01:55 PM, Jacek Wielemborek wrote:
Thanks to George Chatsizofroniou, Yang Luo and the #nmap IRC team,
especially Daniel Miller, Cipher-0 and AlexWebr for keeping me company
during the sometimes long hours of debugging. I'd probably go crazy if
I kept thinking about my code all the time. Also, thanks to everyone
who tested my code and/or commented on the features.
d33tah,

Thanks for your contributions and your sense of optimism. It is refreshing to hear your (sometimes wild) ideas when I often feel like nothing is worth attempting. I hope you don't leave the project any time soon!

Dan