Nmap Development mailing list archives

George's status report - #16 of 16

From: George Chatzisofroniou <sophron () latthi com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 20:11:24 +0300

Hello,

This is my final report for this GSoC. In general, this summer was
*amazing*. I learned a lot of stuff and had a great time joining this
spectacular community. Moreover, i made a lot of friends. :)

Ofcourse this summer was only the beginning. Nmap has a lot of knowledge
to offer and i'm planning to stay here and go deeper in NSE and Nmap in
general.

I would like to thank Patrick that was an awesome mentor as well as
everyone else contributing to this great project.

Accomplishments:

* Turned off my SSH hostkey enchancement by default.

* Performed more tests to my scripts.

* Posted my current work on http-archive script to the list.

Priorities:

* Finish my http-archive script.

--
George Chatzisofroniou