Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [nmap-svn] r32300 - in nmap: . libnetutil mswin32 nbase ncat nping zenmap zenmap/install_scripts/utils zenmap/radialnet zenmap/radialnet/bestwidgets...

From: Jacek Wielemborek <wielemborekj1 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 21:02:53 +0200

2013/9/11  <commit-mailer () nmap org>:
Author: d33tah
Date: Wed Sep 11 19:06:20 2013
New Revision: 32300

Log:
Add a lacking space in the license comment. The command I used to do this is:
for file in `grep "* including the terms and conditions of this license text as well.       \*" * -r
--files-with-match `; do sed "s/\* including the terms and conditions of this license text as well.       \*/*
including the terms and conditions of this license text as well.        */g" -i $file; done

Modified:
(CUT)