Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: crash report

From: "ITS" <ITS () ConniesPizza com>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 01:24:30 -0500

The scan was retried with nothing else running and after a fresh boot. RAM use never went above 6G on a 32G system.
Attached is the screenshot of the crash.

I can breack the 172.16.0.0/12 scan into 4 parts of /14 each, however when it comes time to do the 10.0.0.0/8 scan
breaking into units of /14 will take forever in terms of human monitoring and intervention.

Let me know if I can enable any debugging or logging features to assist in resolving this. I am happy to help any way I
can..

Thanks.

John,