Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Zenmap 6.40 crashes immediately when launched in Mac OS X 10.5 (Intel), command line nmap works

From: Lubo Diakov <lubodiakov () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 07:13:00 +0300

I've installed the latest (still not very new, but newer than the one
provided by Apple) X11.app from here:
http://xquartz.macosforge.org

I'm happy to say that so far it works with Nmap 6.40 (and Wireshark too).
So I would recommend it to anyone on an Intel Mac running OS X 10.5 (and
possibly 10.6, since it is supposed to be slightly newer than that Apple
build of X11 as well).

Любомир Гаврилов Дяков
емайл:
lubodiakov () gmail com