Nmap Development mailing list archives

George's status report #5 of 16

From: George Chatzisofroniou <sophron () latthi com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 00:44:43 +0300

Another exciting week passed by.

Accomplishments:

* http-xssed.nse
  - I made a few improvements. Used a mutex and organized the results by "fixed"
    and "unfixed".
  - Added documentation.
  - Posted to the list.

*  http-stored-xss.nse
  - Commited to the trunk.

* whois.nse
  This is where i spent most of my week.
  - Understood the whois protocol.
  - Finished the first version of an expansion that performs domain name
    queries.
  - Emailed the list about the expansion.

* httpspider.lua
  - Commited to the trunk an option to disable caching while crawling.
  - Came up with a desing that is backwards compatible.

* Came up with more script ideas.

Priorities:

* Finish my expansion on whois.nse if there are no obstacles.

* Implement the backwards compatible design on httpspider.

* Investigate Linode API and check if we can find out anything about the host
  through this.

Cheers,

--
George Chatzisofroniou