Nmap Development mailing list archives

George's status report - #10 of 16

From: George Chatzisofroniou <sophron () latthi com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 00:50:09 +0300

Hi,

This is my 10th report for this summer.

Accomplishments:

* http-useragent-tester
  I sorted the results by "allowed" and "forbidden" and commited it to the
  trunk.

* http-mobileversion-checker
  I updated the description and commited it to the trunk.

* http-dombased-xss
  I added a couple of references, updated the description and commited it to the
  trunk.

* http-feed
  Finished it and posted it to the dev-list. Check the relative thread.

* http-errors
  Finished it. Still need to post it to the list for a review.

* http-csrf
  Fixed some bugs and discussed with Patrick the fact that the function that
  calculates the entropy of a value should probably be thrown in a (new?) library.
  This function is used optionally in the script to make sure that a field's
  value is a valid token.

* I had some vacations in Leukada island. I took this photo [1] for all of you
  contributing to Nmap Project during this summer. The photo was taken near Porto
  Katsiki, one of the most famous beaches in Europe, from my 3.2 megapixels mobile
  phone. Hope you will enjoy it.

Priorities:

* Announce scripts that need review to the list.

* Start writing http-blindsqli and http-framework. Even though i'm mentioning
  these scripts for the past two weeks, i haven't done any progress on them yet.
  That's because i prefered to work on other script ideas first (see http-errors
  and http-feeds).

[1]: http://sophron.latthi.com/leukada-nmap.jpg

Cheers,

--