Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] http-useragent-tester.nse

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 22:05:54 -0500

George,

Perhaps the script could be generalized to show the differences in headers
(minus the Date header) that are returned given the different user agent
strings? This would cover the Location header, as it currently does, but
also could cover different HTTP status codes, content length, or other
quirks of the server/application.

Dan

On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 1:35 PM, George Chatzisofroniou