Nmap Development mailing list archives

how to get target from commandline in nse script

From: WEN Pingbo <wengpingbo () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 14:05:45 +0800

hi,all

I'm a newbie in nmap dev. Recently I want to attend nmap gsoc 2013, and try
to practise the ip-conflict idea in
https://secwiki.org/w/Nmap/Script_Ideas#ip-conflict.

I want to put this script in prerule stage, and want to get target
specified in commandline, NO stdnse.get_script_args function. if use this
func, I should write the target twice, one is for script using
--script-args, another is for nmap. So I wonder if there is a func to get
the target specified by nmap, but I can not find it in current libs.

In additions, is there any existing libs that can parse the target nmap
specified and return the ip-only lists? you know, nmap have serveral method
to specify the target(192.168.1.1-254,192.168.1.0/24,www.google.com...).

Best Regard
WEN Pingbo