Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: OS integration highlights

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 16:01:51 -0500

David,

Have you documented the process of integrating fingerprint submissions anywhere? I'd like to get an understanding of how the data are combined and ordered, and it would make a good continuity document to increase the project's bus depth[1]. Just something to think about. Thanks for all the hard work!

Dan

[1] bus depth (n) - The number of people that can be hit by a bus before a project is doomed.