Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: VMware-fingerprint nse

From: Mark Baseggio <info () baseggio ca>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 15:03:41 -0400

Thanks David,

with nmap 6.25 don't get the version back when running "nmap -sV
--version-all -p44 <ip>" I get back:

Nmap scan report for 10.0.2.209
Host is up (0.00026s latency).
PORT    STATE SERVICE  VERSION
443/tcp open  ssl/http VMware ESXi Server httpd

I'm happy to add this as a service probe -- I just have to go figure out
how to do that now.