Nmap Development mailing list archives

secwiki.org issues

From: Jacek Wielemborek <wielemborekj1 () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 19:39:27 +0200

Hi,

As I was trying to sign up to secwiki.org, I received a Mediawiki
error message. Unfortunately i didn't copy it, but there was nothing
really there, apart from the info that it's a Mediawiki error and that
i should change the configuration to see details. A while later I
received an e-mail with a confirmation link, but the website said it
was already expired (or there was some other error). I got
automatically logged in, but I can't edit pages or create new ones
("You must confirm your email address before editing pages"). Could
somebody fix this please?

Yours,
d33tah