Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: NMAP 6.25 does not compile on Solaris 10

From: Jörn Clausen <joern.clausen () uni-bielefeld de>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 11:13:11 +0200

Hi!

On 31.05.13 09:00, Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
Indeed, this is from Solaris 11 Sparc:
   /usr/include/sys/un.h:#define   SUN_LEN(su)     (sizeof (sa_family_t) + strlen((su)->sun_path))

Simply adding this definition to all the places where SUN_LEN is used (ncat/ncat_main.c, ncat/ncat_connect.c and ncat/util.c) did the trick.

But I was not able to put the define in a conditional

#if !(defined SUN_LEN)

or

#ifndef SUN_LEN

to make the patch portable. I hope one of the developers finds a portable way and a more appropriate place to put this.

--
 Jörn Clausen                             joern.clausen () uni-bielefeld de
 Hochschulrechenzentrum                 http://www.uni-bielefeld.de/hrz/