Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: R: Re: Zenmap in Your Language (Italian)

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 16:44:51 -0700

On Mon, Apr 01, 2013 at 01:50:19PM +0200, jhack_15 () libero it wrote:
Thank you for offering to help with the Italian translation. There is
already an Italian translation file (zenmap/share/zenmap/locale/it.po),
but we can use your help updating and correcting it.

I have updated the file. I have done only few changes so i have decided to
leave "Last Translator" field unmodified. New "it.po" file is attached.

Thank you for this and sorry for the delay in replying. I've now
committed your updates.

David Fifield