Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: libdnet OpenBSD compatibility

From: Giovanni Bechis <giovanni () bigio snb it>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 14:47:51 +0200

On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 11:22:05AM -0700, David Fifield wrote:
On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 02:42:00PM +0200, Giovanni Bechis wrote:
Hi,
after some changes in our network include files the attached patch is
needed to be able to compile the library on OpenBSD.

What version of OpenBSD is this? As far as I know, Nmap compiled on
recent versions of OpenBSD. I wonder if something changed in libdnet or
OpenBSD to make that not be true anymore.

in -current SIOCIFNETMASK before SIOCIFADDR will break because of a change, atm we have a local patch for this.
 Giovanni