Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: dns-ip6-arpa-scan

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 09:11:45 -0700

On Fri, May 03, 2013 at 09:29:13PM +0530, Indula Nayanamith wrote:
hi david,
Can you confirm that it woks(for motivation purpose), I only change the
code and replaced the script, test it for errors. I do not have a
working test bed with IPv6 support or IPv6 connection. I will send the
patch for you as soon as i go home.
Thank you for the reply.

A patch makes it easier to see what the change is doing, so we will wait
for the patch before commenting on the changes.

If you want someone to run tests for you, you must make it easy by
saying exactly what command lines you want to have run.

David Fifield