Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: New VA Modules: NSE: 1

From: Paulino Calderon <paulino () calderonpale com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 18:12:11 -0500

On 04/26/2013 12:37 AM, Fyodor wrote:
On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 3:00 AM, New VA Module Alert Service <
postmaster () insecure org> wrote:

This report describes any new scripts/modules/exploits added to Nmap,
OpenVAS, Metasploit, and Nessus since yesterday.

I'm wondering who here reads/uses these daily VA module reports?  I don't
want to keep spamming everyone if they aren't proving helpful for NSE
script ideas (or other uses).

Also, the reports haven't included Nessus for the last week because Nessus
has some sort of antipiracy system which detected our new hardware and now
refuses to run.  I think it will be easy enough to reactivate if folks want
to keep receiving the reports.

Cheers,
Fyodor