Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Zenmap GUI - Google Summer of Code 2013

From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler () tysdomain com>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 16:22:11 -0600

On that similar note, I'd be really interested in helping with that. I'm not sure if I can do it as part of the GSOC, but I am totally blind and rely on a screen reader. I've always used NMap from the cli, but designing this so that it's accessible for people who are using screen readers would be really
nice.