Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Missing nsp_settrace()

From: Henri Doreau <henri.doreau () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 22:33:09 +0100

2013/1/23 David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>:
Oh, sorry, I didn't find the default logger because of whitespace issues
in my grep. It looks like it works pretty much like I expect.

David Fifield
Ok perfect then. A way to disable logging is to set the logger (nsock
logging function) to NULL, but I've also added a NSOCK_LOG_NONE value
as you suggested. It's more explicit. NSOCK_LOG_ERROR is still the
default though (means: all messages but errors are hidden).

It looks like you wanted NSOCK_LOG_NONE to be 0, which isn't the case
either, for conveniency. Were you suggesting this for any peculiar
reason?

Finally, I updated ncrack to make it use the new nsock logs.

Regards

--
Henri