Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap XML to PDF

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 20:45:07 -0800

On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 01:34:48PM -0500, Tilik Ammon wrote:
On 01/20/2013 07:04 AM, David Fifield wrote:
May we add this file to the Nmap distribution? Would you add the fop
command line to the top of the file where people can find it easily?

Yes, on both counts. I'll make the change to the readme and add in
the command.

Thank you, I have added the file in commits up to r30537.

I changed the name to use a dash instead of an underscore and made some
documentation changes in the file. You might want to update your branch
from what is now in Nmap SVN.

David Fifield