Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: ncat failure to build on svn 30579 - util.c

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 12:36:28 -0800

On Fri, Feb 01, 2013 at 02:47:13PM +0000, Mark Cunningham wrote:
Check out the last 5-10 lines or so. I've included the full svn update
and make to be thorough even though it's probably not required.
http://pastebin.com/eQgTZbRm

Let me know any other information on kernel/package versions i should
include if needed. Have been building off the svn for a while without
issue.

The 6.25 builds fine (just double checked there). The lines indicated
are both the same though (Line:396 in ncat/util.c)

#ifdef HAVE_SYS_UN_H
    if (srcaddr_u->storage.ss_family == AF_UNIX)
        sa_len = SUN_LEN(&srcaddr_u->un);

Lines also grepped from both files for "const union sockaddr_u" and
"srcaddr_u" are also the same.

Please try "make distclean", then reconfigure and remake.

David Fifield