Nmap Development mailing list archives

Secwiki.org

From: "Tyler J. Wagner" <tyler () tolaris com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 06:01:50 +0000

Please pardon the off-topic post, but this is likely to reach the right people.

I just created an account on Secwiki.org (tolaris), but after hitting
submit, this page loaded:

MediaWiki internal error.

Exception caught inside exception handler.

Set $wgShowExceptionDetails = true; at the bottom of LocalSettings.php to
show detailed debugging information.

--- end of page---

I got the confirmation email, but when I clicked on it, it said invalid
confirmation code. After that, I was able to confirm my email by clicking
the link in Special:Preferences.

Regards,
Tyler

--
"Anyone who truly understands UI design realizes that every preference
option is an admission of defeat: it's there because you couldn't just