Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: No targets were specified error

From: Jesper Kückelhahn <dev.kyckel () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 15:44:57 +0100

Hi David,

Thanks for the awesomely fast response and fix. I've updated to 30562 and it is working perfectly. Nice job.

- Jesper

On Jan 26, 2013, at 6:33 AM, David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com> wrote:

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 07:51:04AM +0100, Jesper Kückelhahn wrote:
Hi David,

Thanks for the reply.

I'm on a MacBook Pro with 10.8.2. I've just deleted my local copy of
the svn, and checked out revision 30553. The problem is still the
same. During 'make' I'm seeing a lot of 'is deprecated' warnings,
though mainly in regards to OpenSSL.

I looked into this and found several problems having to so with sockaddr
handling, that didn't seem to cause errors on other platforms. Please
try r30562 and see if it works. Thank you for making your valuable
initial report.

David Fifield