Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Missing argument documentation 3

From: David Matousek <david () matousec com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 19:41:16 +0100

Well, I read there "This script abuses this to inject and execute a Java class
file that executes the supplied shell command and returns its output.". This
sounds kind of intrusive to me, but maybe not according to the definition of
intrusive category. So, just suggesting a check of this. If you find it fitting
then it is all OK.

All best,

David