Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap Bug report: Fond Problem.

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 16:23:12 -0800

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 10:52:58AM +0800, ice wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D:\Programs\Nmap\py2exe\library.zip\zenmapGUI\App.py:283: PangoWarning: couldn't load font "Microsoft elegant black
Not-Rotated 9", falling back to "Sans Not-Rotated 9", expect ugly output.
D:\Programs\Nmap\py2exe\library.zip\zenmapGUI\App.py:317: GtkWarning: gdkdrawable-win32.c:2013 drawable is not a
pixmap or window
D:\Programs\Nmap\py2exe\library.zip\zenmapGUI\MainWindow.py:822: GtkWarning: gdkdrawable-win32.c:2013 drawable is not
a pixmap or window
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have a gtkrc file somewhere on your computer? The font name
"Microsoft elegant black Not-Rotated 9" does not appear in the Zenmap
source code, so it might be a personal configuration. I can reproduce
the error log by creating a file
        C:\Documents and Settings\david\.gtkrc-2.0
with the contents
        gtk-font-name = "Microsoft elegant black Not-Rotated 9"
Try searching your computer for files with a name containing "gtkrc".

You might have to delete the zenmap.exe.log file after making any
changes.

As for the message, "GtkWarning: gdkdrawable-win32.c:2013 drawable is
not a pixmap or window", I have not seen it before. It may be related to
the Chinese locale, as you suggest. This page has some information:
        http://mosir.org/html/y2012/how-about-pygtk-in-windows.html
A personal gtkrc file might be related to this message. Please search
your computer for a gtkrc file and let us know what you find.

David Fifield