Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [nmap-svn] r30276 - nmap/nsock/src

From: Henri Doreau <henri.doreau () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 20:38:48 +0100

Author: david
Date: Tue Nov 20 10:59:41 2012
New Revision: 30276

Log:
Include <errno.h> in engine_poll.c for EINTR.

I'm not sure why I wasn't seeing this error before:
engine_poll.c: In function ‘poll_loop’:
engine_poll.c:352:46: error: ‘EINTR’ undeclared (first use in this function)
engine_poll.c:352:46: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in

interesting...

I've never got that one either, I can confirm that it still works with the fix.

I'd have put the include after the "#if HAVE_POLL" line though, as I
think it's better to keep the part before this statement as small as
possible.

Regards

--
Henri