Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: applink.c not found during static building

From: Alfredo Esteban <aedelatorre () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 13:51:51 +0100

Hi,

Finally, I was able to build a portable version following the instruction:

https://secwiki.org/w/Nmap/Ncat_Portable

but using _exactly_ the same versions it says:

nmap 5.59BETA1
openssl1.0.0d

I can generate sistematicaly the error from my previous mail if I use nmap
6.01.

David, could you please give me more information about the new directory of
openssl in nmap. In fact, I can find the openssl directory in the same path
in versions 5.59 and 6.01.

I will try to fix the problem with version 6.01 and will post here if I get
results. Regarding the wiki, I have added a known problem in case my
experience is usefull for other people.

Thanks,

Alfredo