Nmap Development mailing list archives

Deleted a bunch of unused nmap-exp branches

From: Fyodor <fyodor () nmap org>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 23:12:41 -0700

Hi folks, this is just a heads-up that I just deleted a bunch of old stuff
from https://svn.nmap.org/nmap-exp.  Basically I deleted any Nmap branches
which still referenced externals at the old (and long dead) svn://
svn.insecure.org repository.  I also deleted some other dirs which hadn't
been touched in at least a year.  This reduced the size of a full nmap-exp
working directory checkout from 2.2GB to 1.3GB.

Since this is svn, none of this is going away from the history.  Anyone
should feel free to resurrect anything they want to continue working on.
Especially if I accidentally removed anything important.  I didn't keep
empty [username] directories either, since those are easy enough to
recreate next time you start a new branch.  Here are the directories I
removed:

brandon
daniel
david/nmap-winif-debug
dev
diman
djalal
drazen
ioerror
ithilgore
jah
joao
josh
kirubakaran
kroosec
luis/nmap-os6
majek04
michael
patrik/nmap-mssql
ron/nmap-http
ron/nmap-pe
shinnok
stable-5.2
stable-5.5
sven
venkat
weilin

Hmm, I guess it would have been easier to list the dirs which still exist
off nmap-exp root:

aca
calderon
colin