Nmap Development mailing list archives

Error while using NMAP GUI

From: Aditya KN <knn.aditya () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 12:37:37 -0400

Hi,

     I just installed NMAP. While I was running it from the GUI, it failed
and this is the error that I observed. NMAP runs fine when I am using the
command prompt. Please help in fixing this issue

Version: 6.01
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "zenmapGUI\ScanInterface.pyo", line 396, in start_scan_cb
  File "zenmapGUI\ScanInterface.pyo", line 476, in execute_command
  File "zenmapCore\NmapCommand.pyo", line 203, in __init__
  File "tempfile.pyo", line 352, in mktemp
  File "tempfile.pyo", line 261, in gettempdir
  File "tempfile.pyo", line 190, in _get_default_tempdir
  File "ntpath.pyo", line 471, in abspath
TypeError: must be (buffer overflow), not str

Regards,
Aditya