Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [RFC] NSE nmap.registry cleanup

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 16:39:55 -0500

On 08/07/2012 11:34 AM, David Fifield wrote:
On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 04:58:12PM -0500, Daniel Miller wrote:
List,

I've attached 5 patches that all do about the same thing, but to
various scripts and libraries. Basically, I wanted to audit the use
of the nmap.registry, since the documentation [1] states that
per-host registries should be used as often as possible to conserve
memory across long scans. Most of these uses were in the form of
nmap.registry[host.ip][keyname] = value, or
nmap.registry[SCRIPT_NAME][host.ip] = value.
This is great work, Dan. It looks good apart for some indentation
changes in netbios.lua. You may commit it.

David Fifield

Fixed indentation issues and committed in r29531.

Dan