Nmap Development mailing list archives

Aleksandar's status report #14 of 17

From: Aleksandar Nikolic <nikolic.alek () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 10:51:57 +0200

Hi all,

during the past week I worked on a number of things:
- expanded msrpc library with Spooler Service support
which gives NSE the ability to use shared printers
- wrote smb-ms10-061 vulnerability check script which
ended up being pretty interesting and I was able to find a
way to test for it in a safe way
- helped a bit with xml-output branch, by testing how it works
and rewriting dns-nsec3-enum script to work with it
- wrote ssl-date script which extracts server time from
ServerHello ssl reply which has been sent to the list and
waits for approval.

For the next week, I plan to look at JDWP
script ideas and work on those.

Aleksandar