Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Defcon Roll Call!

From: AltF4 <altf4 () phx2600 org>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 16:18:18 -0700

Hey, I'm AltF4, I did the Defcon Friday 3:00 "Network Anti-Reconnaissance: Messing with Nmap Through Smoke and Mirrors"
talk. Thanks for the mention!

I didn't intend for the talk to be a response to anything, except insofar as anti-reconnaissance is necessarily a
response to reconnaissance in general.

If you're curious, you can check out our tool at projectnova.org. Slides from the HOPE #9 talk I just did about it are
there, and I'll try to get video up soon as well.

Thanks again, you guys rock!
-Alt