Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] broadcast-eigrp-discovery + eigrp.lua

From: Hani Benhabiles <kroosec () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 20:08:06 +0100

On 07/19/2012 03:43 PM, Hani Benhabiles wrote:
Hi list,

description = [[
Network discovery and routing information gathering using Cisco's EIGRP protocol.

The script works by sending an EIGRP Hello packet with the specified Autonomous System value to the 224.0.0.10 multicast address and listening for EIGRP Update packets. The script then parses the update responses for routing information.

If no A.S value was provided by the user, the script will listen for multicast
Hello packets to grab an A.S value.
]]

---
-- @usage
-- nmap --script=broadcast-eigrp-discovery <targets> -e wlan0
--
-- @args broadcast-eigrp-discovery.as Autonomous System value to announce on. -- If not set, the script will listen for announcements on 224.0.0.10 to grab
-- an A.S value.
--
-- @args broadcast-eigrp-discovery.timeout A.S and responses listening timeout.
-- Defaults to <code>10</code> seconds.
--
-- @args broadcast-eigrp-discovery.kparams the K metrics.
-- Defaults to <code>101000</code>.
--
--@output
-- Pre-scan script results:
-- | broadcast-eigrp-discovery:
-- | 192.168.2.2
-- |   A.S: 1
-- |   Virtual Router ID: 0
-- |   Internal Route
-- |     Destination: 192.168.21.0/24
-- |     Next hop: 0.0.0.0
-- |   Internal Route
-- |     Destination: 192.168.31.0/24
-- |     Next hop: 0.0.0.0
-- |   External Route
-- |     Protocol: Static
-- |     Originating A.S: 0
-- |     Originating Router ID: 192.168.31.1
-- |     Destination: 192.168.60.0/24
-- |     Next hop: 0.0.0.0
-- |   External Route
-- |     Protocol: OSPF
-- |     Originating A.S: 1
-- |     Originating Router ID: 192.168.31.1
-- |     Destination: 192.168.24.0/24
-- |_    Next hop: 0.0.0.0
--

I am also attaching a library that implements a subset of EIGRP parsing and packet generation.

Tests and feedback are welcome.

Cheers,
Hani.

Hi list,

I am attaching an updated version that adds the ability to send and listen on all valid ethernet interfaces. The attached version has also some subtle bug fixes.

Cheers,
Hani.

--
Hani Benhabiles