Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] Script Idea: nmap last run

From: Patrik Karlsson <patrik () cqure net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 21:14:42 +0200

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 9:10 PM, Toni Ruottu <toni.ruottu () iki fi> wrote:

Maybe nmap could have a command line option for saving results in a
file with the current time as the base file name. Then people who
wanted this feature could always throw in that option with their
scans. It would then be possible to rename the results afterwards when
they turn out to be useful or delete them when they don't. I think the
biggest challenge at the moment is to invent file names for each and
every scan. "Just save them somewhere" would be a lot easier to
include among the options.

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 7:38 PM, Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman