Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Aleksandar's status report #10 of 17

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 20:28:53 -0500

Aleksandar,

Regarding metasploit-info, you may want to ping Joshua Smith
(@kernelsmith) to see how far he got on his Metasploit RPC script and
if he would be willing to contribute it. If I recall correctly, he
added a compiled-C Msgpack library to support it, so that may have
applications beyond just Metasploit interaction.

Dan

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 5:58 PM, Aleksandar Nikolic