Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: New script - http-git.nse

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 09:29:45 -0500

On 07/16/2012 08:43 AM, Ron wrote:
Hey, did anybody take a look at this script or did it get lost in the mix?

Ron

Ron, Alex,

I just tried this script out, and it works fine for me. A few suggestions:

1. More verbose output. At minimum, include a URL to access some of the information (e.g. http://example.com/.git/config). Showing remotes is cool, but the script doesn't list the hostnames/usernames, etc.

2. The ap() function looks a lot like a reimplementation of the strbuf library (http://nmap.org/nsedoc/lib/strbuf.html). Maybe use that instead?

3. Configurability. It would be nice to have script args for non-default URI path and maybe an option to spider (though spidering would move it out of the default category).

Looking forward to seeing this added to Nmap's arsenal!

Dan