Nmap Development mailing list archives

[NSE] http-sitemap-generator

From: Peter O <perdo.olma () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 20:15:50 +0200

Hi all,

I'm attaching a new script that crawls a webserver and displays its
directory structure along with number and types of files in each
folder. It is taking advantage of an option I just added to the
spidering library (using HEAD rather than GET for certain files), so
you may want to update your svn copy before using the script (but it
will still work with the old version of the library).
In the output, files listed as having an 'Other' extension are ones
that have no extension or that are a root document (maybe someone
wants to come up with a better approach here?).
Please tell me what you think.

- Peter