Nmap Development mailing list archives

Bug Report - Zenmap v6

From: Topaz Aral <taral () looptech com au>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 02:13:30 +0000

Hi,

I'd like to report a bug regarding Zenmap running on Windows Server 2008 R2
Standard X64 on VMWare ESXi v5

A screenshot of the crashing program is attached.

The command being run is: nmap -p 1-65535 -T4 -A -v 172.16.3.0-62

Below are the windows application crash report from the server.

Description

Faulting Application Path:      C:\Program Files (x86)\Nmap\zenmap.exe

Problem signature

Problem Event Name:             APPCRASH

Application Name:                  zenmap.exe

Application Version:               6.0.0.0

Application Timestamp:         49180193

Fault Module Name:                libglib-2.0-0.dll

Fault Module Version:            2.28.8.0

Fault Module Timestamp:       4e253544

Exception Code:                      40000015

Exception Offset:                    0004c2d8

OS Version:                              6.1.7601.2.1.0.272.7

Locale ID:                                3081

Additional Information 1:       0e2a

Additional Information 2:       0e2a79fd2f6a14357ab547552aeb31b7

Additional Information 3:       049d

Additional Information 4:     049d1ee200b41ecff782c58f8a69cfe4

This error is easily reproducible in my environment.

Please let me know what I can do to assist.

Regards,

                                TOPAZ ARAL
                                SECURITY ENGINEER

                                LOOP TECHNOLOGY PTY LTD
                                L6 423 Bourke St Melbourne VIC 3000
                                T 1800 806 563 E
<mailto:SUPPORT () LOOPTECH COM AU> SUPPORT () LOOPTECH COM AU

                                 <http://www.looptech.com.au/>
LOOPTECH.COM.AU

The content opinions contained in this email are not able to be copied or
sent to any other recipient without the author's permission. If you have
received this email in error please contact the sender.